Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integration with Zoom
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integration with Zoom ensures automatic updates of the Zoom client, protects Zoom processes from code injections, prevents suspicious operations by Zoom processes and protects the “host” file from adding the domains related to Zoom.Try now
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Acronis Cyber Protection Cloud is a modern solution that combines backup, AI-enhanced anti-malware, vulnerability assessments, and patch management – including vulnerability assessments, patch management, URL filtering, and more – all unified via one interface that’s easy for MSP business owners and their staff to learn and manage.
Protection for Zoom on remote devices
- Blocking of code-injection attacks on the local Zoom application process by Acronis self-defense and behavioral engine rules
- Prevention of website redirection attacks that change DNS settings via Acronis URL filtering, which validates all inbound and outbound traffic generated by Zoom and prevents requests to malicious websites.
- Blocking of attacks via third-party applications via Acronis anti-malware and URL-filtering capabilities.
- Blocking of malware hooks to steal streaming content via Acronis kernel-level self-defenses in the runtime environment.
Protection for the Zoom application itself
- Blocking of remote control from a compromised machine via Acronis behavioral engine rules that disallow the launching of new processes or downloading of executable files.
- Blocking of attacks via third-party libraries via Acronis stack-trace analysis and exploit detection to identify anomalies, plus Acronis patch management to force security updates to third-party software.
- Prevention of session ID theft via Acronis self-defense of the Zoom database used for access by external processes.
- Prevention of the use of outdated Zoom versions via Acronis patch management to force updates to the latest version.