Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integration with Webex
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integration with Webex ensures automatic updates of the Webex client, protects Webex processes from code injections, prevents suspicious operations by Webex processes and protects the “host” file from adding the domains related to Webex.Try now
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a modern solution that combines backup, AI-enhanced anti-malware, vulnerability assessments, and patch management – including vulnerability assessments, patch management, URL filtering, and more – all unified via one interface that’s easy for MSP business owners and their staff to learn and manage.
Protection for Webex on remote devices
- Blocking of code-injection attacks on the local Webex application process by Acronis self-defense and behavioral engine rules
- Prevention of website redirection attacks that change DNS settings via Acronis URL filtering, which validates all inbound and outbound traffic generated by Webex and prevents requests to malicious websites.
- Blocking of attacks via third-party applications via Acronis anti-malware and URL-filtering capabilities.
- Blocking of malware hooks to steal streaming content via Acronis kernel-level self-defenses in the runtime environment.
Protection for the Webex application itself
- Blocking of remote control from a compromised machine via Acronis behavioral engine rules that disallow the launching of new processes or downloading of executable files.
- Blocking of attacks via third-party libraries via Acronis stack-trace analysis and exploit detection to identify anomalies, plus Acronis patch management to force security updates to third-party software.
- Prevention of session ID theft via Acronis self-defense of the Webex database used for access by external processes.
- Prevention of the use of outdated Webex versions via Acronis patch management to force updates to the latest version.